• What has gone well for me?
• What could I improve?
• What motivated me six months ago to achieve my goal?
• What has helped or prohibited my progress?
• What will motivate me now to achieve my goal? (This may have changed. Recognize it and go with it!)
• What steps can I take tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, and six months from now to work toward accomplishing my goal?
• Maybe you’ve been amazingly successful: What moves will you make next? Should you up to your goal?
• Who will hold me accountable?
• How have I adapted to a changing environment? If I haven’t adapted and what I’m doing doesn’t seem to be getting me closer to my goals, how could I approach this differently?
• What resources or tactics can I employ that I haven’t already tried?
• What’s working well for me and how can I take those strategies to get me one step further?
• What would I dare to do if I knew I could not fail?
• How can I use what I’ve learned about myself and my abilities to get me that win?
Keep a positive mindset as best you can. Many goals take a long time to accomplish, but a good attitude and strong vision will help you stay on course. Don’t forget to reward yourself (with non-food items, please!) by celebrating small accomplishments along the way.