How to gain knowledge from the forum?
There Was No Clear Objective from weight loss forum
If you suddenly realize that you can’t close the button on your favorite jeans, you probably thought that dropping 25 pounds would be a good idea, rather than buy a new wardrobe.
So, you decide to “lose some weight” by eating salads for lunch starting Monday. By Friday, as you are munching your way through a burger, you suddenly remember about salads.
Why did you forget about salads so quickly? There was really no set goal or plan. If you don’t make a solid goal (I want to lose 25 pounds in 5 months) and then set up a realistic means of doing so (using a then you have no end game.
2. Failing to Monitor or Measure Progress from weight loss forum
Many people make a resolution on New Year’s to lose weight. They might say “I’m going to lose 40 pounds this year.” They might even decide to cut calories, but they never set up a system to monitor their calories or weight loss. As soon as they break their diet, they simply give up.
3. Relying Too Much on Willpower or Memory from weight loss forum
Not keeping track of your calorie count or your weight is another sure way to be a diet loser. You might think that you can remember the calorie count for everything you have eaten, so you don’t need to write it down or to weigh your food. You might also think that you won’t overeat at the next company party because you are a “strong person”.
We can almost guarantee that you are eating far more than you remember and after 1 drink, you will overeat. Humans just aren’t wired for self-control.
4. Few or No Rewards from weight loss forum
You might think that fitting back into your favorite jeans is reward enough, but alas, for most people, this just isn’t true. Especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. Little rewards as you go on your journey really inspire you to keep going and stay on track.
You Can Avoid All These Pitfalls Using This One Secret Visual Aid Hack
Think of what we are about to tell you as a super organized, interactive vision board.
First Things First
Before we talk about the vision board and how it works, you need to have some information on hand.
You should know how many calories you can eat each day to lose weight by your goal date. Ready?
1. Write down your current weight and you can even write down how much weight you want to lose by a certain date. Let’s say you weigh 175lbs want to lose 25 pounds in 5 months.
2. Use this weight loss calculator to figure out how many calories you can eat in order to achieve your goal weight by the goal date. You can play around with the calculator, trying different lengths of time. My tip is to use the “suggested weight loss” feature. Be sure to write down the suggested calorie amount for weight loss and try to be as honest as possible when determining your activity levels.